T3 Adjustable MBITR Pouch
Designed to be worn with the radio controls facing the operator. Allows easy access to the control buttons, program indicators and digital screen.
*Radio not included.
- Dimensions: 8"x3"x2.5"
- Weight: 5.10oz.
- Fits PRC-148 and PRC-152 MBITR radios.
- Pouch opens at the bottom so the operator can pull the radio out quickly to change a battery without having to undo cables and potentially lose crypto loading.
- Battery can be changed while radio is on and in the pouch, without zeroing out the crypto.
- Minimize white light AD’s can see the screen. Easy PTT access. Replaceable 550 cord retention system.
- One inch fastex with webbing for final tightening.
- T3 Maritime MOLLE Closure System is included with every T3 Pouch.
- T3 MILSPEC bar tacked.
- Compatible with all MOLLE/modular webbed systems.
- Reverse stitching is used wherever possible to enhance durability.
- Minimal use of binding tape.
- Reinforced Kevlar stitching on stress points.
- Reliable, secure and highly effective.
- The outer layer is constructed from beefy 500 weight solution dyed Cordura®, fabric that improves and softens with time and wear. Very durable without being heavy.
- As with most high-quality items, T3 gear gets better with age.