The SOF® Tactical Tourniquet – Wide (SOFTT-W) is one of the most recently researched tourniquets on the market today. Extensive data was gathered between end users and laboratory studies and concluded this tourniquet to be more effective and easier to use within combat and tactical environments than previous models of the SOFTT. This new and improved design reduces the weight of the tourniquet by 25%.
- Approved by the Canadian CCCWG (Combat Casualty Care Working Group)
- Available only for our Canadian customers
- High strength hook and buckle for superior security, strength and ease of application
- Allows for rapid routing of the tourniquet strap while eliminating the need for re-threading
- 1.5” wide compression strap, promoting increased patient comfort and arterial compression
- Handle is constructed from high strength aluminum bar stock virtually eliminating the risk of product failure
- UV resistant black rubber bands to mount to individual kit