When Snugpak created the Sleeka range of jackets, outdoor comfort would never be quite the same. The Sleeka Reversible is a fully reversible version of the Sleeka Original with the same great Softie filling for a softer, more durable insulation, but with the added option of two colourways in one jacket. Both sides of the jacket are equally well equipped with pockets and, of course, our Paratex Light fabric. This means the Sleeka Reversible is lightweight, windproof and water repellent. Also more importantly, breathable with excellent wicking properties, which draws moisture away from the body.
- Packsize: 30cm H x 16cm W (12" H x 6" W)
- Sizes Available & Weight:
- 660g / 21oz (XSmall)
- 660g / 23oz (Small)
- 730g / 26oz (Medium)
- 800g / 28oz (Large)
- 890g / 31oz (XLarge)
- 920g / 32oz (XXLarge)
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -5°C, Extreme: -10°C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Supplied with its own stuff sack
- YKK zip
- Pocket zip flaps
- Adjustable neck / collar
- Adjustable waist
- Elasticated cuffs
- Snugpak branded zip tassels
- Outer Fabric & Inner Fabric (100% Nylon) Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
- Insulation (100% Polyester) Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.