If your next expedition is more demanding in temperature, you’ll need warm, reliable protection from the penetrating cold and bitter, chill winds. One of the warmest of all the Snugpak insulated clothing is the Sasquatch jacket which will keep you warm and cosy right down to -10°C. The Sasquatch is insulated with the Softie® Premier filling to give great warmth and comfort, with a fine, soft, durable finish. The outer shell is made of Paratex Light fabric to make it windproof, lightweight and water-repellent.
- Packsize Dimensions: 36cm H x 19cm W (14" H x 7" W)
- Sizes Available & Weight:
- 980g / 35oz (XSmall)
- 1010g / 36oz (Small)
- 1130g / 40oz (Medium)
- 1200g / 42oz (Large)
- 1230g / 43oz (XLarge)
- 1330g / 47oz (XXLarge)
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -10°C, Extreme: -15°C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Supplied with its own stuff sack
- Outer Fabric & Inner Fabric (100% Nylon) Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
- Insulation (100% Polyester) Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.