Revision Caiman Hybrid Helmet System
Out Of Stock
FINAL SALE - There are no refunds or exchanges on this product.
Skeletonized and scalable, the Caiman Head System is an unconventional helmet suite for unconventional operators. The system is a unique multipurpose helmet solution, built on a conformal carbon bump shell, designed for riverine, maritime, high-altitude, free-fall, and ground maneuvers.
- Testing & Requirements
- BUMP SYSTEM EXCEEDS 10.1 FSP INDUSTRY STANDARD IMPACT REQUIREMENTS
- SIGNIFICANTLY EXCEEDS 2200 FT/S (670 M/S), 1.1 G (17 GR) FSP
- STOPS NIJ IIIA LEVEL THREATS (9MM, 44 MAG & .357 SIG) (NIJ 0106.01)
- MEETS U.S ARMY STANDARD FOR IMPACT PROTECTION AR-PD 14-01
- FIVE-SIZE COMFORT FIT Five sizes ensures users are wearing the lightest, most stable helmet, with optimized comfort and performance—resulting in an estimated 40% of users wearing a lighter helmet
- CHANGING THE PROTECTION PARADIGM Streamlined, hybridized, and lightweight, Caiman Helmets are unique multipurpose suites designed for a wide band of fast-paced special operations
- MISSION-SPECIFIC SCALABILITY Designed for integration—with skeletonized rails, NVG Mount, mandible guard, Personal Signature Management System, armor appliques, and a bevy of mission-specific accessories—the Caiman head system is a scalable solution for specialized operations
- DESIGNED BY OPERATORS. BUILT RIGHT BY REVISION. This is not a head system created in a vacuum: The input from a wide range of SOF users is unmistakable
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR COMFORT Utilize Caiman impact liner, comfort pad set, fit band, and retention system in any combination to suit your comfort and the mission at hand