Headlamp with multiple carry options, and visible and infrared lighting
The STRIX IR headlamp was specifically created to meet the requirements of the military during operations where stealth is key. For each of the numerous ways the headlamp can be worn, the double rotation system allows great freedom for orienting the beam. STRIX IR headlamps have color lighting (red, green, blue), three white lighting levels, as well as three infrared lighting levels. It offers exceptional versatility and intuitive use with absolute reliability guaranteed.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for working efficiently. Numerous carry options: on the helmet, on the vest, on the head, or around the neck
- Double rotation system of the body and head of the lamp allows great freedom for orienting the beam: 180° horizontally and 120° vertically
- Constant lighting guarantees lighting performance that does not decrease as the batteries are drained; then switches to reserve mode
- Three lighting modes:
- visible color lighting: red (20 h, 1 lm, 4 m), green (17 h, 1.5 lm, 4 m), blue (17 h, 0.35 lm, 2 m)
- visible white lighting: stealth mode (65 h, 0.40 lm, 3 m), close-range vision mode (20 h, 15 lm, 20 m), movement mode (4 h 30, 40 lm, 40 m)
- infrared lighting: close-range vision mode (20 h, 10 mW), movement mode (5 h 30, 25 mW), blinking IFF "Identification Friend or Foe" mode (40 h, 15 mW).
- Knob manipulation is noiseless, quick and easy, even with gloves on
- Intuitive lighting management guarantees stealth: visible and infrared lighting controlled by two distinct knobs to avoid any risk of error or movement from more to less discreet lighting modes