OTTE Gear Alpine Pants MultiCam
Out Of Stock
For the operator who's looking for a more dynamic and durable pair of pants.
- Climbing-inspired cut provides a streamlined, athletic fit.
- Lightweight, highly breathable Tweave Durastretch® fabric dries quickly.
- DWR (durable water repellent) protective finish keeps the pants water resistant and repels stains.
- Provides wind, water and abrasion-resistance.
- Packs down and takes little room in a rucksack.
- High waist secures pant when running, even with a loaded belt.
- Removable suspender and belt loops to accomodate rigger's belt.
- Two “envelope” cargo pockets with a one finger button closure system keep contents secure.
- Double sliders on fly – accessible when wearing a rucksack, harness or taking a knee.
- Boot tie-down tabs to keep the pant from riding up in snow, mud, etc.
- Two snap-closure adjustments at cuff for snug fit on boots.
- Zippered hand pockets so dirt and snow do not get in.