**FREE AIRTHOTICS** - Get a pair of Danner Airthotics with every Danner boot purchase**
Proceed with order without the Airthotics and a free pair will be added to your shipment.
M WM = Women
D = Regular
EE = Wide
Under that traditional looking facade is one advanced boot. Vibram® soles, leather stitchdown construction, Thinsulate Insulation, and GORETEX® lining — all handcrafted in Portland, Oregon. Women’s sizes available.
The USA-made Recon is tough and traditional in appearance, and comfortable in application. It delivers stability and support with its all-leather stitchdown construction, which provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. 200 G. Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth while a GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Lace to toe provides a secure fit.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Men's 66 oz, Women's 55 oz