Special Order Item - This item is available via special order only. Should you wish to order this item, please give us a call at 613.435.8455. All special orders requires full payment at time of order and there will be no refunds or exchanges on these items.
Designed to stand up to the harshest patrol environments while remaining clean, professional, and comfortable throughout your shift, the Class B 5.11 Stryke™ PDU® Pant takes high performance uniform wear to the next level. Built from 5.11's exclusive 4.84 oz. patent pending Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric for outstanding comfort and resilience in the field, the Class B 5.11® Stryke PDU Pant incorporates an unhemmed design and a Teflon® coating to repel stains, spills, and soil. Permanent military creases ensure a crisp profile in any setting, and an internal gripper panel keeps your shirt in place at all times. Large bellow cargo pockets with secure zipping secondary pockets and integrated flashlight pockets at each thigh keep your gear organized and accessible. The classic 5.11 self-adjusting tunnel waistband provides a secure, comfortable fit, hip pockets and double welt back pockets offer room for additional accessories, and authentic melamine buttons won't crack, burn, or melt.
- 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric
- Unhemmed design
- Integrates with existing 5.11 ripstop PDU uniforms
- Traditional hip and double welt back pockets
- Melamine buttons won't burn, crack, or melt
- Bartacking at all stress points
- Permanent military creases
- Professional flat front design
- Teflon coating repels stains, soil, and liquids
- Large bellow cargo pockets
- Secure zip secondary pockets
- Flashlight pockets at rear thigh
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal gripper panel keeps shirt tucked in