1) All returns must have a pre-authorized RMA# otherwise your package may not be accepted. Also please include a photocopy of the receipt with a brief note outlining what you would like done upon us receiving the package back.
2) Please ensure the original packaging is securely wrapped or protected to avoid any damages during transport. Any damaged original boxes or packaging may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%.
3) Boots - Any returns or exchanges of boots must have the original boot box wrapped in paper, or placed within another box for shipping, before applying tape or shipping labels. This is to ensure that when the boots come back to us, the original box containing the boots is in brand new condition without tape, labels, or other damage. Any damaged original boxes or packaging may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%.
4) Please ensure your contact information is clearly visible in the event we need to reach out to you with any questions.
5) All return shipments may be sent to:
128 Reis Road
Carp ON, K0A 1L0