At Parabellum Prime, our mission is to ensure that first responders get the right equipment for their job and get home safe. We aspire to be one of the most trusted sources for dependable equipment.
At Parabellum Prime, our mission is to ensure that first responders get the right equipment for their job and get home safe. We aspire to be one of the most trusted sources for dependable equipment. As we continue to evolve and grow our reach, we are looking for a new eCommerce Associate to be based out of our Ottawa location.
Why Parabellum Prime?
- Competitive compensation and benefits (Health & Dental package included)
- We invest in your future with matching RRSP contributions
- We offer employee discounts and deals
- We host regular staff events
- We offer a cohesive & friendly learning environment
- No evenings or weekends
What will you be doing?
- Using design software to create and implement website advertising
- Maintaining the webstore by adding and removing product listings
- Creating and running a social media strategy for the business, including responses to public and private comments
- Helping customers online, in-person, and by phone, answering questions on products, order statuses, sales, etc.
- Processing orders and quotes, and taking payments
- Opening and closing the showroom, making sure it is presentable for the public
- Filling and merchandising store displays
- Helping out your team members and learning about the products we sell
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Experience with HTML and Adobe, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.1 year (preferred)
- Experience maintaining a webstore with shopping cart function, 1 year (preferred)
- Comfort with the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in creating a social media strategy for a retail environment
- Basic working knowledge and comfort with firearms (having a PAL/RPAL would be an asset)
- Solid listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- The ability to stand for long periods of time, and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. comfortably and safely
Bonus skills or experience:
- Ability to speak and write fluently in French
- Experience with inventory management software
- Familiarity with our products and product lines
- Experience dealing with first responder and/or military communities and families would be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We offer competitive salaries and benefits based on experience and knowledge. The range for this position is $16-20/hour.
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
As a leader in decontamination practices, Parabellum Prime takes your health seriously. Precautions are evolving as we move through the pandemic.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Parabellum Prime, our goal is to ensure everyone is able to put their best foot forward. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, as well as identity.
If this sounds like your kind of job, we would love to hear from you!
Application deadline: 2021-08-09
Expected start date: 2021-08-09
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on Indeed.
We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only those deemed qualified by our team will be contacted. No phone calls, please.