Merrell Tactical Men's Thermo Rogue Tactical Waterproof Ice+
Thermo Rogue Tactical Waterproof Ice+ equipped with full-grain leather, M Select™ WARM insulation, FlexConnect™ dual- directional midsole, and a Vibram® Arctic Grip™ Dura ice-gripping outsole.
- Upper: Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane.
- Closure: Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe: Protective rubber toe cap with a polishable toe.
- Lining: 200Grams insulation in the shaft of the boot as minimal heat loss. Primaloft Gold
- Insulation Aerogel 1.5mm in the toe cap and under foot. Primaloft is not only the best insulation used in the outdoor industry but also the leader in thermal insulation solutions for the energy industry. It is currently the lightest solid material known and one of the most effective insulators.
- Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ Base removable contoured footbed for flexible support.
- Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole: Vibram® Arctic Grip® Dura for added durability and grip on wet ice.
- Lug Depth: 5mm
- Weight: 3lb (1306g) per pair
- SURE TRACTION: Vibram® Arctic Grip® MixGrip™ outsole design for grip on wet ice and mixed winter conditions.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Base footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD: Protects against open circuits. Rated ASTM F2413-11.
- SLIP & OIL RESISTANT: Slip and oil resistant outsole compound meets Mark II non-slip testing standards.