For excursions that end with a cold one. Leave it to a designer from Oregon to create an everyday carry folding knife with hardworking outdoor capabilities and a bottle opener. From the trail to the taproom, the compact Bev-Edge™ is built to come up big in a pinch.
- Blade Length: 2.542" (64.57 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain >Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash Finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.108" (2.74 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.53" (89.66 mm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
- Overall Length: 6.063" (154.0 mm)
- Bottle opener conveniently integrated into handle of knife
- Flipper opening combined with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- Stonewash Finish Improves Corrosion Resistance and Masks Wear
- Frame Lock provides secure lock-up of the blade