Two point slings are ideal for most situations, there are times - deploying from a vehicle or fighting in complex structures - when a 1 point sling has a clear advantage. Combining the new polymer Burnsed Socket and push button Swivel, the Vickers 221 Sling allows users to switch from two point to one point mode instantly by push button to release and reinserting it in to the Burnsed Socket at the rear of the receiver. The instantaneous adjustability of the sling is still maintained in both 1 and 2 point modes.
- Weapons with two Push Button Sling Swivel sockets at the front and rear of the weapon ***For weapons with eyelets at the rear of the receiver (SCAR, Sig, HK), add a Universal Wire Loop with Push Button Socket to the rear of the sling.
- Overall sling length adjustability is maintained through the use of Acetal triglides on the sling
- Sling Build:
- 1.25" sling webbing
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding for padded models
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- ITW GhilleTex™ Acetal hardware - a military grade, low IR plastic